- We are looking for residents and businesses in the Rancho Cordova area for donations to support the Holiday Light Parade.
Your donations will be used to pay the direct expenses of the parade. Nobody gets paid. We need cash, services and we need materials to complete floats and costumes. We have posted our material and service needs below. If you have other services or goods that you believe can help please give us a call. We are especially in need of appreciation awards for our volunteers such as movie tickets and gift cards.
Please Donate today by filling out the form below!
Materials needed for 2018
- Battery powered LED Christmas lights
- Elf costumes – various sizes
- Santa and Mrs Claus costumes
- Grinch costume
- Fog machines
- Electric golf carts working (2)
- Gas golf cart
- Finger LED toys to give children along the parade route (1000)
- Artificial Christmas trees and garlands/ lighted or not (3)
- Loan of 4 large coffee/hot water heaters to make hot chocolate for volunteers and parade participants
- Paper coffee cups
- Hot chocolate mix. Enough to make 300 cups.
- Packaged snacks for the volunteers and parade participants (300)
- Loan of 4 plastic folding tables 6-8 feet.
- 8 folding chairs for the hot chocolate booth
- Plywood for road signs. Min size 3×4’.
- Orange paint for road signs. Not spray.
- Gift cards for Lowe’s or HomeDepot
- Gift cards for restaurants or other businesses/services to reward volunteers.